• Rev. Gordon N. Larson Senior Center





    Dear Todd and Kelly,


    I want to say thank you for letting us become a part of this wonderful foundation. I am so honored to be a part of something that keeps giving back over and over again. EvanLEE Organics and your grow garden has amazed me every single day!! We planted one day and 7 days later we had VEGETABLES!!! I swear there was one day I came in and it looked like it needed a little water so I watered and then, I swear, a half hour later something sprouted. This system is unbelievable! We had enough greens to make an awesome salad for a staff lunch of 12 and then fed salad to 25 seniors at our daily lunch just with ONE harvest. I also want to say thanks for the awesome support. You guys have been there every step of the way. Thank God for smartphones. All the phone calls, visits, texting and sending pictures has made this experience so easy for someone who has very little gardening experience. Thank you so much! I love coming to work every day and walk into my office to a tower of healthy veggies!!

     Lori Copes/Program Coordinator/Larson Senior Center





  • GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

    ADDRESS

    P.O. Box 548
    1325 Springfield Street, Suite 15
    Feeding Hills, MA 01030

    EMAIL

    Kelly Passerini
    Business Development Director

    KPasserini@EvanLEEorganics.com

    TELEPHONE

    413-301-6877

    844-741-3341 (toll-free)